- Back in stock
- Presto in arrivo/Pre ordini
- Outlet - Offerte fine serie
- RC PRO
- 1UP Racing
- AVID Ball Bearings
- AXON Performance Parts
- CS-RACING Tyres Additive
- HIRO SEIKO
- Hudy Tyres and Tools
- JUN-SI iCharger
- Matrix Tyres
- MODIFY RC
- Mon-Tech Bodies and Wings
- MR33 Products
- Muchmore Racing
- MyLaps Transponder
- PROTOform Bodies
- RC CARS Colours
- RIDE Rc
- RUDDOG - Optional Parts
- SMJ Spring
- TAMIYA Lexan Colors
- Team Reve D
- Team Titan
- Team Zombie - Lipo, Motor & Co.
- UltraPower Chargers
- VOLANTE Tyres
- Zoo-Racing - 1/10 Bodies
- Xenon Racing Products
- Xtreme Aerodynamics
- WTF Cooling Fan
ARC R12 1/10 Touring Car Kit - Aluminium Chassis
Politiche per la sicurezza
Politiche per le spedizioni
Politiche per i resi merce
We started the R12 1/10th scale competition TC project with 3 main objectives: maximize mechanical traction, increase transmission efficiency and lower the overall center of gravity. After a long term research, development and testing, the R12 is now finally ready for the market.
Here, we introduce the R12's main features:
- New long front and rear suspension arms improve overall traction and corner speed with 2 different shock mounting position.
- New narrow lightweight suspension blocks for the long suspension arm mounting improve overall traction and corner speed.
- New 2-piece mirrored upper deck with independent front and rear flex adjustment.
- New front, middle and diff pulleys provide a centralized transmission system, increasing stability and handling of the R12.
- Locating the rear belt down the centre line helps to reduce chassis tweak.
- Optional 3,5mm wide belt is available for ultimate durability even when running most powerful modified motors.
- New designed middle pulley and spur adaptor simplifies spur replacement by removing only 3 screws.
- New R12 design features a mono-block motor bulkhead allowing multiple front and rear flex settings.
- It also features integrated belt tensioning to reduce belt skip and increasing drive train longevity.
- New upper bulkhead camber link mounts enables simple adjustment of camber link height and length via the use of shims.
- 2 different shock height positions are available on the R12 now.
- The standard position utilizes the upper hole on the suspension arm, while the optional lower shock tower brings lower center of gravity.
- Redisigned Bulkheads also feature lowered anti-roll bar mounting points in keeping with the lower center of gravity philosophy of the R12.
Ancora nessuna recensione da parte degli utenti.